Paros Rocks is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of its web site.This statement discloses our privacy practices. The purpose of this statement is to inform you:
- What kinds of information we collect from users and how such information is collected;
- How the information is used by us;
- Whether we disclose any user information to third parties;
- How you can access, update or delete any information that we collect about you.
In addition, in order for us to provide certain services to you, you may be asked for information that identifies you, including your name, e-mail address, mailing address, zip code, telephone number, (collectively, "Personal Information" ). You may also elect to provide such information to us by sending or responding to e-mails regarding certain listings or services offered on our Web Site. Additionally, you may ask us to store information concerning the type, price, location and features of properties that you are interested in
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- Generally, you can visit the Web Site without revealing any personal information Like many websites, our web servers collect the Internet Protocol addresses, but not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. This information , that we collect automatically through cookies, can measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, and other such statistic. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to impron the front page of the Website ove the quality and relevance of our Website to our visitors. To accept cookies you are asked through a relevant banner displayed on the front page of the Website.
- When you make an enquiry on our website or when you are using the contact form , we collect the data that you submit in the form . We collect your name, contact information, travel details, and any other comments you may provide. These Personal Information we use in order to communicate with you in relation with your request by email or by telephone. We collect, generate, retain and use your above Personal Information for our own internal purposes in connection with the facilitation, recording and processing of any requests, communications, or interactions you may have with our Web Site.
- When you want to make a booking in one of our villas we collect and store the following Personal information in order to proceed with your rental , as well as to optimally serve your booking . ( accounting or credit card details as well additional information such as itinerary, activities and travel preferences ) Paros Rocks may transfer your personal information with our affiliates and authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf, like for example we may use service providers to authorize and process payments .Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our affiliates and other third party service providers. We give our servive providers the information only to perform their designated function and they have no right to use this information for any other purposes.
- Your Personal Information may be shared with the Greek Tax Authorities, where Lease Agreements are submitted, in accordance with the Greek Law.
Data security is critical to us and thus all Personal Information is held in a secured database and managed by our Software Partners who are certified as GDPR compliant. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure , alteration or destruction.
Protection of the Company and Others
We release personal information when we believe such release is necessary to comply with law; enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use; or protect the rights, property, or safety of rocks collection , its and their officers, directors, employees, and others.
With Your Consent
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and you will have the opportunity to elect not to share such information.